A Coaching Plans give players access to one or two professional junior coaching sessions per week, depending on the plan you choose.
Coaching Plans are paid via direct debit and with no fixed term contract; making them flexible and most importantly affordable!
|Plan Type||1x session per week||2x sessions per week|
|Single (any age)||£26||£50|
|Couple (2 players)||£50||£92|
|Small Family (3 players)||£72||£126|
|Large Family (4 players)||£92||£160|
Please note: an active Junior Coaching Plan and Newbury Tennis School Membership is required to access our coaching programme.
- We provide a weekly programme for players of all standards - see timetable
- Coaching sessions run throughout the year, including during school holidays (excluding Bank Holidays, Easter Weekend and the Christmas break).
- Inclusive within all Junior Plans are FREE half-term tennis camps during the February and October holidays - it's our way of giving back for any sessions missed or lost!
- Access to our FREE weekly Junior Clubnight and weekly Family session all facilitated by our coaching team.
- Coaching Plans are paid via direct debit and with no fixed term contract; making them flexible and most importantly affordable!
- You are not tied into a contract. If you want to stop playing, just give us four weeks notice!
Coaching Plan: Frequently Asked Questions click here
Coaching Plan: Terms and Conditions click here