An annual membership to Newbury Tennis School gives players access to our coaching programme and our partnered tennis venues. To access our tennis programme players need to be active Newbury Tennis School members. Our membership year runs from April to March.
|10 & under||£30 (annually)|
|11 & over||£40 (annually)|
Any additional siblings are £15 (10 and under) and £25 (11 and over)
Winter Membership - a reduced membership fee is available for new members joining from 1st October at 1/2 of the normal annual fee.
Membership fees go directly to the venues which help maintain our great facilities. It also supports subsidised court hire for coaching sessions - allowing us to keep our Coaching Plan subscriptions at competitive rates. Plus, you get some awesome benefits too!
- Full access to our coaching programme at all venues
- Discounted holiday camps and courses for members
- An annual season ticket to access and book off-peak tennis courts for players and parents at Victoria Park Tennis in Newbury (weekdays before 6pm and weekends after 4pm). Players receive a unique code to book and access courts.
- Full junior membership to Newbury Tennis Club giving players and parents off-peak access to the clubs courts (weekdays before 6pm and weekends after 4pm).
- Access to a weekly Family session for players aged 10 and under and parents delivered at Victoria Park every Sunday from 11am-1pm.
- Access to a weekly Mini Clubnight for players aged 8-10 delivered at Newbury Tennis Club every Monday from 5-6pm.
- Access to a weekly Junior Clubnight for players aged 11 and over delivered at Newbury Tennis Club every Monday from 6-7pm.
- Annual British Tennis Membership. Benefits including entry into the ballot for Wimbledon (9 yrs & over), competition access for players wanting to compete, monthly newsletter and discounts & special offers. For full details click here
How to join?
When subscribing to coaching we'll include your annual membership on your first payment.